WHY SHOULD YOU COVER BCAPITAL, BOGOTA’S SMART, FASHION AND COOL EVENT?
Event connecting the fashion system’s audience with the best of Colombian Fashion, through three fundamental axes: knowledge, fashion and lifestyle.
On its fifth edition, Bcapital expresses fashion in unconventional formats, connects different creative industries within the Fashion System, and creates experiences for the final consumer, through languages and innovative formats.
Qualified buyers get together to make commercial alliances allowing the expansion of local brands.
Designers and staging, showing diverse ways of experiencing fashion as a creative and cultural manifestation.
Knowledge for everybody: forums, dialogues and discussions with free entrance will be part of BSMART, where topics like ancestral knowledge, vanguard and sustainability will be treated.
To apply for your media accreditation is necessary to meet the following criteria:
Journalist, editor, writer and media director generating content about the event
Access to every space, except backstage
• Photographers, cameramen and press services (camera and lightning assistants):
- Person belonging to a media and covering the event with a journalist
- Access to every space within the fair including runways (in the space provided for this audience), except backstage and runway seating
- Can only apply for this accreditation when the person is coming with accredited press
Person with active digital channels such as websites, blogs, and social media
- Content generator for his/her own channels with the frequency, quality and affinity expected by Inexmoda
- • Access to every space, except backstage
Public Relations Agencies:
Person in charge of representing a PR agency, having presence in the fair or Inexmoda’s event
• Access to commercial zones within the fair, does not have access to runways or backstage